Friday, January 16, 2009

EYES THREW A DOG!!


I would have to say the day started off sad!!!!
I was just a puppy when I was taken from my momma. I was then put in a big car with a guy I was really just wondering what was going on, didn't know where I was going at all. Then we stop then a girl gets in and just starts to scream and hold me and squeeze me to death! She was so excited to see me it was as if she knew me. On the way to our home I think that is where we were going she was just holding me telling me how cute I was. Soon as we got there there was food and toys and a cat she was really mean to me we fought a couple of times. It was really starting to hurt because she would tug on my ears. But now that I am all grown up I am able to kick her butt but I don't. So now she is not there anymore. I just remember the first day I was with my owners and how much love they showed me and I love them for it.

1 comment:

DeLa said...

THATS SO SAD!!!!
OH no!!