Wednesday, December 10, 2008


Toys For Tots
Well I think that toys for tots is just the most coolest thing around when it comes to Christmas. I fully support Toys for Tots because me as a kid and and not having a very rich or a family with much of anything. They always helped my mom and dad out when it came to having me be surprised when it came to having presents. I know it hurt my parents a lot to know they could not buy me presents as a kid but when it finally came to Christmas I knew I would have something which I was so surprised and happy. I really didn't know my parents did this till like after wards I would hear them talking about it and feeling ashamed but they tried their best to make me happy as a kid being happy on Christmas day. I remember I told my mom I had wanted this one special bike I wanted so bad because every one had them. They were pink with the basket in the front and the little sparkles things on the handle bars. I wanted it so bad I would tell her all the time. but when I told her she would kind of look at me say it sounds expensive. so when she told me that I was just so sad because I knew I wasn't going to get so I was fine till Christmas came and I woke up and I opened a present and then my mom brought me a bike that I just loved so much because it was what I wanted and I really didn't think I was going to get it. Then she told me that toys for tots had helped her get me a bike. I love that bike so much that I rode it all the time even when it was flat. so I just want people not to take things for granted and just love life to the fullest. So that is why i thank Toys for Tots for giving kids that are not so fortunate to get presents on christmas and have that one WOW experience.

1 comment:

Amanda Kirkpatrick said...

that is such a great story!!!