Friday, November 21, 2008

Who packed my Chute???
1. My momma :) she has been there for me no matter what i have done for mistakes she has been there.love her
2. Patsy she is just like my second mother she has helped me out with everything in my life when i have had trouble with something she has been there.
3.Adela even if we don't talk as much and are not as close as we were she had been like one of my closest sisters me and her have had some crazy times but she has also been there for me when i am crying or sad about something. also she gives me the best kind of advice to make my chooses and i just love this chick!
4. Ben he has been there for me when i need him the most ma times and i just love this dude!
5. My dad i love this man so much he has helped me out so much and just has been there as a dad.
6. Josie my sister she has been such a good example in my life and i love that i can look up to her and try to better myself. love her :)


2 comments:

Amanda Kirkpatrick said...

what a great post!!! you are so fortunate to have so many people on your side!!

DeLa said...

BABE...i hadnt read this thanks for packing me in your chute...LOL =D ...i am glad i so SPECIALLLL for you!! I LOVE YA BISH!!!1