Friday, September 12, 2008

Well to start off I just really want to be happy in life but i would like to be married to my love. I think i want to go to school to be a dentist or maybe a what are they called???? Well one of those people that do otopseys so i will be able to tell people how there loved one died or the whole store of there last few minutes of there live. Or i was also thinking to be into criminal justice. I just want to help people. I want to at least have two kids by the time i am 27 which I think would be awsome because i love kids and the whole thing of people being preganet is just cool and i think it would be wonderfull to be having a baby growing inside of you and you can say and think that two people in love have made this thing!!! Second of all i would want to live in a two store house that is all white and navy blue i want to have a deck that goes all the way around the house i want to have a playground in the back yard. I want to be driving a nice suv maybe mercedes????? I plan on just being happy with my life and friends, and also family. I know it will not all be easy but i think i have what it takes to make it happen for me.

2 comments:

Amanda Kirkpatrick said...

i REALLY hope it all comes true for you!!!

†Sasha :) said...

patrika....be forreal KIDS for you blahhhh...lol your crazy..